Model: SFW230, SFW330, SFW430, SFW530
Prairie View Industries has a full line of handicap ramps. PVI is also proud to be the inventor of the original multifold access ramp.
There are knock-offs of this popular ramp by other companies, but PVI ramps have set the standard of excellence.
PVI Products are tested to a 3X safety factor making them pound for pound, the strongest and lightest ramps available. PVI Ramps are proudly made in the USA.
Call Active Lifestyle Products today at 832-746-7370 for a free assessment.
|Item Number||Length||Width||Folded Size||Weight||Capacity**|
|SFW230||2'||30"||24" x 16" x 4 7/8"||10 lbs.||800 lbs.|
|SFW330||3'||30"||36" x 16" x 4 7/8"||15 lbs.||800 lbs.|
|SFW430||4'||30"||48" x 16" x 4 7/8"||20 lbs.||800 lbs.|
|SFW530||5'||30"||60" x 16" x 4 7/8"||24 lbs.||800 lbs.|
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Lightweight, Easy-to-Handle and Set Up
- Folds In Half, Carries Like a Suitcase*
- Durable Welded Construction
- Full Platform Provides Excellent Stability
- Anti-Slip, High Traction Surface
- Accommodates Wheelchairs and Scooters with Various Wheel Configurations
- Safety DVD and Steel Security Pins Included
- This Ramp Has Been Tested at a 3X Safety Factor