Modular XP Ramp
Prairie View Industries has a full line of handicap ramps. PVI is also proud to be the inventor of the original multifold access ramp.
There are knock-offs of this popular ramp by other companies, but PVI ramps have set the standard of excellence.
PVI Products are tested to a 3X safety factor making them pound for pound, the strongest and lightest ramps available. PVI Ramps are proudly made in the USA.
Call Active Lifestyle Products today at 832-746-7370 for a free assessment.
|Length||Variable to accomodate most situations|
|Load Capacity||100 lbs. per square foot|
|Slope||Adjustable – 1:12 Recommended|
|Floor||Slip resistant grooved aluminum|
|Ramp Edge Protection||4" curb Meets ADA Standards|
|Handrails||Double 11/2" bar – standard Height 34"–38"|
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Easy to Assemble
- Ramp sections are welded in lengths of 3', 4' & 5'
- Welded ramp sections are combined to create longer ramp lengths
- Can be easily moved or reconfigured
- Durable and weather resistant
- Little or no site preparation required
- All aluminum construction
- Little or no maintenance
- 45° and 60° platforms for those hard to reach landing areas
- Multiple configurations to accomodate most situations
- ADA handrail extensions, stairs, and gates available
- Accommodates rises up to 60"
- Standard 36" and custom 42", & 48" Wide ramping available
- Standard 4X4, 4X5, 5X5, 5X6, 5X8, 5X10, & 6X6 platforms available